Monday, May 7, 2007

the villanueva's

Well Natalie congradulations on graduating from collage on Saturday May 5,2007

Congradulations Brandy for being the queen of the May day and also I saw your picture in the new's paper yeseterday your a cutie.

Kerri would you ask Cody how to transfrer some song's and some movies to one I-pod to another ok. and to answer your question about the color's for the shower on Saturday her wedding color's are lime green and black. are you coming down for the shower?


Derek's graduation is on May 29th at 7:30p.m. at the spectrum. I am sending his graduation announcements out on May 9th so you well be getting them in the mail shortly ok.

The last day of school is May 31st and the cooks and the teacher's at Noth Cache have a steak fry that day and we just clean and put things in the store room for next year.

Well it is Mother's Day on Sunday the 12th of May so is every one going to Mother's house on Sunday?

Amber I finally got your Afagan done . now I'm doing one for Natalie. Amber I well give you your's on Sunday ok at Grandma's house on Sunday ok.

well good bye for now

No comments: