Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hey! Vegas was a blast! It was super hot, but none the less we had fun! I can't tell you everything that happened because we all know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Ha ha kidding! We did a lot a lot of driving!!!! However, we made that somewhat fun! if you wanna know a really funny story you will have to ask us in person, cause I don't know if I want to display the information on here ha ha! We went shopping. Amber loves to shop and she likes expensive things! So if you know a rich man, tell her ha ha! Kidding! We had lots of fun shopping though! Then we went to shark reef. Its inside Mandalay Bay. That was really neat! I will have to scan the picture of us there! We also went to Cirque Du Soliel...I don't know if I spelled that right! Oh my heck that was so neat! I would recommend it to others! It was really really cool! Even Amber liked it! It was a great chance to get away and do what we wanted to do! We both were dumb and didn't bring a camera. Stupid we know ha ha...Amber also forgot her toothbrush..ask her about that! ha ha. However, we both have pictures on our phones and I don't know how to download those to the computer. But I can send them to phones if anyone wants to see a few! Have a great day!

No comments: