Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Natalie...here I thought that Craig and I were talking to ourselves on here. Good to hear just a hi from you. It gives me faith in the Maughan clan again...even though we are Lindsay and Nicholls. You need to get your mom and dad on here to give us all the best inside info on Yellowstone. Our kids are really excited to go. It's been almost 14 years since our kids have been there. We were checking out the sights on the internet in the Cody, Wyoming area and there is a place there called Cassie's...it was a house of ill repute when it was first started. I thought it would be fun to go there and check some stuff out. Anyhow, keep us updated on the latest. I'll have to have Craig post some pictures of our puppies. They are now 6 weeks old and little holy terrors! Not really, they are just at the cute cuddly, playful stage.
C&K

No comments: