Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Twice in one week!

Hello! I know it is pretty dead out there huh! Thanks for the compliments! How are you guys doing? We are doing fine here. Everyone is just going on with the normal everyday tasks. My mom and I have been busy off and on planning this wedding. She has to leave right after school all the time so we can make to stores before they close. Its been fun for us to get to spend time together! Just think two more months and I'll be married. Now thats weird ha ha. I decided Brent and I can't have kids for a while...we have killed five fish already ha ha. We have come to the conclusion its the stores fault not ours ha ha. It makes us feel better! Well we hope everyone is doing well. Hope to hear from you guys soon! We hope to hear from all the people who don't write on here to. Love ya!

No comments: