Monday, June 11, 2007

Hey

Well good heck everyone seems to be having lots of fun! Severo, Derek, and Colby are out partying in Peru! Then the Lindsays and Marshall had some good fun at a rendevous! I'm a little jealous! It's always neat to see pictures of everyone! Well we had a yard sale on Saturday...finally sold lots of Kurt's stuff. As well as our own! We needed it...you know how my Mom is...she likes to keep things forever...but hey I'm the same way! HA. But Jason and his family came over too while Shawn went camping! It was a long day, but we had fun goofing around! Oh Shawn finally got a new truck! I don't know what it is except that is a Ford and its black. He was in shock at first, but really enjoying it now. It's nice for him to haul his fourwheeler now! As for the rest of us we are just hanging out! My Mom and I are both off for the month..so we just hang out everyday! Ha its super nice! Well sorry if this was boring, but I just wanted to say Hi from us down here! And I am glad everyone is doing well and having lots of fun! We will see you all soon!!!!

No comments: