Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I AGREE

I agree..what is new with everyone?! Cassie did you move out? Where are you going to school? I thought you were..That's neat about getting a job! What do you do? I'm guessing something with nursing?
Well everything is great here in Green River. My parents came and visited us this last weekend. My dad hasn't been here yet so that was nice. We had fun touring the town....ha ha not that there is too much to it. I will tell you though its just nice to have family come visit. Grandma, Grandpa, Marcia and her family actually have come also. However, Brent and I are just working. School is great..my kids are so sweet and nice. The community is so great..lots of parent involvement. We are doing well..no complaints here. Hope everyone else is doing awesome!

No comments: