Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Nicholls'

Why HELLO everyone! Well so far the Lindsay's and Brody! I am glad to see you guys writing! Guess what I too am ENGAGED!!! HA HA jk. I hope you didn't fall for that! I am not..by the way this is Natalie. My Mom has not been feeling well, so I decided I would update you guys!
Well things have been pretty good here in good ole WVC! Besides the fact that my mom has been sick and no one knows what to tell her. Which I assume is very frustrating for her. We all know her and she normally isn't one to complain. My dad is still working at the station. So they are just the old couple now ha ha!
My siblings are good! We get to see Kurt's girls this weekend, so that should be the adventure for us! They love coming to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Heck I would too, they get to have lots of fun here! We see Jason lots, he is still loving his son! He is a great DAD! I don't think anyone has too big of news! But sometimes no news can be good news.
Well I guess I kinda have news. I actually received a Full time teaching contract with Granite District. Looks like I'm staying close to home. The school I am student teaching at is planning on offering me a Fourth Grade position. But that's on the down low, cause they can't officially offer it until the end of this week! So that should be exciting!
Things have been pretty good down here for us! I am excited to hear everyone is doing pretty well! Have a great day! Love you all!

1 comment:

Craig And Kerri said...

I was so exited...well, at least for a second I almost believed you! I was glad to hear from you all, even though we don't live a long ways away, we don't ever know what is going on. That's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere though. Hope Steph gets feeling better. All our love .
Craig & Kerri